Who we are
Fuel Cards by ADF is a trading name of CAD Services Ltd (company number 4533535), registered address: CAD Services Ltd, 11-13 Aneurin Bevan Avenue, Brynmenyn Industrial Estate, Bridgend, CF32 9SZ.
Fuel Cards by ADF is an authorised Shell Fuel Cards Reseller, providing bespoke service to the TV & Film Industry. Website details: https://fuelcardsbyadf.com/
Our website may contain links to other Websites. The information practices or the content of such other Websites are governed by the privacy statements of such other Websites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of other Websites to understand their information practices.
Source of data
What data do we process?
Depending on the exact services used by you and your company, Fuel Cards by ADF may process some or all of the following types of data:
- Company details including company name, address, marketing preferences, email addresses, telephone numbers, VAT Registration number, Registered Company number, production title, invoicing name, address and contact details.
- Key contact (and other associated persons’) details (e.g. Line Producer) including name, email address, contact telephone number.
- Transaction details including Vehicle details (driver’s name, vehicle identifier, department), card number, products purchased, date, time, location and period cards required for.
Purposes for processing the data collected
Data/information supplied may be processed for the purposes of:
- Dealing with an enquiry effectively;
- Processing the application/ order form;
- Operating the cardholder’s account(s) and facilitating access to and use of the online services relating to the Shell Fuel Card
- Assessing and/or reviewing the card status and/or purchase record of the Shell Fuel Card on an ongoing basis;
- Monitoring volume and spend information and carbon footprint reporting (where required);
- Tracing and recovering the Shell Fuel Card;
- Marketing and commercial communication subject to any consent obtained.
In each case the processing may take place at any time during the course of the application process and may continue after that agreement has ended for limited purposes (invoicing cycle, compliance with legal, fiscal and/or contractual requirements including internal audit).
Fuel Cards by ADF will only send marketing to individuals within your organisation if consent has been given; individuals are free to withdraw their consent at any time. Consent may also be withdrawn at any time by your company’s authorised representative. Marketing platforms such as Mail Chimp are sometimes used for marketing campaigns. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of other Websites to understand their information practices.
Sharing your data with third parties
Your personal data that are collected as a part of the agreement may be transferred within CAD Services Ltd for the purposes specified above.
Vehicle details (driver’s name, vehicle identifier, department) are shared with Shell Fuel Cards to enable the supply of the fuel cards.
We will not disclose your Personal Data without your permission unless we are legally entitled or required to do so.
How long will Fuel Cards by ADF hold your information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems in accordance with our retention policies, and for no longer than necessary for the purpose of the supply of goods or services and to meet with compliance obligations.
Changes to this privacy statement
Your rights – Access and Deletion
You have the right of access to your Data collected through Fuel Cards by ADF as well as the right to request correction or deletion of such Data (but only where it is no longer required for a legitimate or contractual business purposes). We are required to authenticate any requests for personal information and will request two forms of approved identification before we process the request.
Cookies and Tracking
Who shall I contact for more information?
You can contact our Fuel Cards Manager:
Mel Thomas Tel: +44 (0)1656 507369 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org